The story of “Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise” started in 2019 by Bhausaheb Pawar. At present Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise has a network of over 60 outlets, operating in many different parts of India.
- In Maharashtra Its outlets can be seen in Nashik, Vani, Dindori, Sinnar, Naphad, Pimpalgaon B, Nandgaon, Naydongari, Satana and Ojhar Mig
- In Madhya Pradesh it’s outlet is located in Dhamnod
- In Haryana it’s location is in Rewari
- In Rajasthan it’s location is situated in Hanumangarh Jn
- And in Tamilnadu it’s operating from Madurai.
With a rapid growth in business its founder is working hard to achieve a target of 100 locations in coming years. In 2020 they found a need to introduce corporate culture in traditional tea making culture. And they started their first outlet with the name of, “Me on Tea“, they got an overwhelming response from tea lovers. They witnessed people asking them regarding its franchise and they came up with a model of Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise. At present their private limited Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise is leading in India with its headquarters in SK Open Mall, Near Sharda Petrol Pump, College Road, Nashik.
- FOFO (Franchisee Owned & Franchisee operated
Rural ( Min 80 sq ft)
Urban( Min 100 sqft)
|2||Board and Flex||40000||50000|
|Total Investment||3.51 Lakhs||4.19 Lakhs|
- The franchise owner needs to look after other expenses like interior plumbing and electric work.
- The above mentioned costs are approximate and depend on location.
- Usage of company suggested material and rules are mandatory.
- You need to clear the booking fee of Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise before opening an outlet.
- For a location visit you need to send an advanced amount of 21k.
- Initial investment is non refundable.
- Firstly they will provide training only after one can start its location.
Contact for Karmveer Amruttulya
Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise is a profitable Business, with a franchise term of 5 years. It’s estimated that in a month an outlet can generate a profitable income of 15,000 – 1lack, almost 40 – 45% of profit margin in tea selling. The profit varies per cup tea and it’s service quality. Its profit also depends on the location, the size and other services to be offered. The investment return is profitable.
The owner of the Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise outlet can earn 20k – 1 lakh per month.
Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise Menu
The success of the company lies in its Menu. Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise offers many different teas and keeps on focusing on the ways to make its Menu strong and attractive. Karmveer Amruttulya Franchise provides a wide variety of authentic beverages within changing seasons for consumption. They also provide bakery items like cream roll, donut, cookies, cup cake, biscuit and water bottle. In future they are also thinking of adding cold drinks in their Menu list.
Their menu offers:
- Healthy Jaggery Tea
- Spicy Tea
- Black tea
- Lemon tea
- Hot coffee
- Black Coffee
- Jaggery Coffee
- Masala Chas
- Ice Tea,
- Cold Coffee,
- Milk Shake
- Veg Grilled Sandwich,
- Tandoori Grilled Masala,
- Masala Maggie, Cheese
- Aloo Tikki Burger